Taxes or duty, for example, VAT (Value-Added Tax), can be possibly imposed when you receive the parcel (especially in the EU region). It depends on each country’s regulation, order contents, order amount, or each circumstance.
We don’t charge you any taxes or duty with your order payment. And we are unable to bear any responsibility for any taxation issue.
For more details about what taxes or duty may be required in your country, please contact the tax or customs authority in your country.
Once your order is shipped, possessive rights of the products belong to the purchaser. If the parcel does not reach its destination because the purchaser incorrectly entered the delivery address, we don't accept responsibility. Therefore, please enter the delivery address carefully and correctly. In addition, after your order is shipped, we are unable to accept any change or cancellation to your order except for damaged, defective, or wrongly shipped merchandise.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns due to customer's convenience.
If there is a defective product, please contact us by phone or email within 7 days after receiving the product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that have been opened (unless the product is found to be defective after opening), or products that have scratches or stains due to the customer's responsibility.
- Please check the contents immediately after receiving the product.
- In any case, we cannot accept returns for products that have passed more than 8 days after receiving the product.
- If the product is defective, we will pay the return shipping fee.
- We will only accept returns if the item is damaged during shipping, is defective, or if you receive a different item than you ordered. After checking our inventory status, we will replace the item with a new or equivalent item.
- Most forms of payments are accepted.
- Please see the bottom of the page for possible payment methods.